Thursday, July 06, 2006

Dady's Photo Gallery Back Online

I am proud to announce that I have restored my Linux web server in my office. This probably isn't nearly as exciting for you as it is for me, but what this translates to, in practical terms for the rest of your, is that I have a new edition of the Dady Photo Gallery available for viewing.

The links on the www.dady.us homepage have been reactivated and you can also browse directly to the Gallery via home.dady.us

The Rafting Trip is also posted to Snapfish in case you'd like to purchase your own prints. I have some pictures on a Windows laptop and the majority on our Apple PowerBook (iPhoto) which Kari is using heavily for BAR Review. Regardless, I will continue to try and post more and more of our photos for you to share in their enjoyment. Please let me know if there are any particular pictures you'd like for me to share and I'll move them to the top of the queue.